Sunday, August 29, 2010
Thanks, Larry.
So, if you've been following this blog, you have read that we have a family dog. Well, over the past 6 months, he has developed quite a taste for pacifiers and doesn't waste an opportunity to snatch one the moment it is left unattended. He usually takes it, sneaks off to some corner of the house and bites the nipple off, leaving me to find the remains later when Atticus is ready to take a nap. So you can imagine my frustration on the days when it just happens to be the last pacifier of the package and nap time comes around too quickly. He has done this so many times, in fact, that B and I were (jokingly) considering buying stock in "Nuk" since we spent so much money on them! Well, just in time it seems, I found this AWESOME product at Babies R Us the other day and I had to share it with you all. This particular pacifier is capable of protecting itself against the force of canine jaws if unknowingly dropped by it's owner! It's from RaZBaby and is called the "Keep-It-Kleen" pacifier. As you can probably assume from the name, the plastic cover that protects the nipple is actually meant to keep it clean in the event that it is dropped on the floor, but I'm not really that kind of mom, (I usually wipe it off on my shirt and pop it right back in) and many of the reviews say that the nipple usually hits the ground before the cover closes anyway. But I saw this little guy's true potential! So far the dog hasn't been able to infiltrate it's plastic armor, though many attempts have been made. One downside is it only comes in one size for 0 to 36 months, so the nipple is a bit smaller than Atticus prefers. We mostly use it during play time on the floor and then swap it out for a regular one that is kept in the crib at nap time. Overall, I'm very glad to have found it! It's the perfect solution if you also have a sneaky pet living in your house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment